Thursday, March 28, 2013

Do I ever stop thinking about this or that travel deal?

Not for long.  I love to travel.  I have traveled to more destinations that I ever felt that I would/could/should.  I feel blessed to have traveled so very much.  Easter is coming up on Sunday and we should stop and be thankful for what we have been given each day.  There are rare moments throughout my day when I don't think about traveling, but that is basically when I am in deep thought about work OR at home here and there.

If you love to do something, do it.  I love to travel, so I travel.  My hope is to travel throughout most continents before I get old.  From the Cantonese - speaking people of East China to diving in the Great Barrier Reef to the Reichstag and into Machu Picchu.  Mozambique has some amazing beaches and Cairo has the Sphinx.  Will I use united.com or kayak.com or aa.com?  Well, ... Yes!  I will use them all because I need them all to get me to experience the world and see it through other people's eyes.  R U ready?  Let's go!


No comments:

Post a Comment